Full time – Flexible work (on-site, hybrid or remote)
Lion Castle is a game publisher working together with the world’s largest brands, partners and talents to create the best and most innovative games. Our games are available on multiple platforms, like Nintendo Switch, Xbox One/Series X, PlayStation 4/5, and VR platforms.
As a Publishing Producer, you will be managing multiple externally developed projects from concept to post-release, for all platforms. This includes ensuring the projects are delivered on time, within budget, while enabling everyone to aim for the highest quality. You also be taking care of submission to platform holders together with the Lion Castle team.
what we seek
- You have 2+ years of previous project management experience in the game development industry
- You have experience with managing products from concept to launch phase
- You have experience with project management tools, like JIRA
- You have in-depth knowledge of the game development industry
- You are able to switch naturally from day-to-day firefighting to long-term strategy
- You have strong analytical skills; you are able to research and deconstruct successful games on the market to discover what makes them successful
- You are organized, self-motivated and able to take the initiative when the need arises
- You have strong English communication skills, in both verbal and written capacity
- It’s a plus if you have a strong sense of design and art
- It’s a plus if you have experience with collaborating with third-party partners
what we offer
At Lion Castle we are a team of dedicated game professionals, who are all passionate about publishing and marketing great games. We work together to bring the best results, make the most impact and we’re always looking for creative ways to do so. From day one, we invite you to be part of this ambition and become a member of our team. As we all share the same goal, we truly believe it’s essential to share knowledge, passion and dedication to get there. Learning and growing are vital to us, our games and our company. If that didn’t convince you, we also offer the following:
- Employee benefits including traveling compensation and pensions
- A fulltime job with room for personal growth
- Flexible working hours
- The opportunity to work on diverse projects and have a big impact on their success
- The opportunity to work remote as well as on-site
- A beautiful office location nearby the station surrounded by various pubs, restaurants and the forest. Located in the same building as the cinema, library and theater.
want to apply?
Do you want to turn your passion for games into your job and do you believe that you are a great addition to our team? Then we’d love to hear from you. Send us your application (including your resume) today! You have questions about this position? Don’t hesitate to contact us.
For this position we only consider candidates that have a nationality from one of the countries that are part of the European Economic Area (EEA countries) or are already in possession of a permanent work permit which allows to work freely in the Netherlands (in this case the work permit will state “arbeid vrij toegestaan”).